The Terms and Conditions contained herein form a binding Contract regulating your use of the 'My Account' and/or ‘Bill Pay’ sections of the website www.jasnet.in These Terms and Conditions shall apply in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions laid down in the CAF (Customer Acquisition Form) signed between You and Jasnet Networks and terms not defined herein shall bear the meaning assigned to them under the CAF. Your usage of this website will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at the time of such usage.
1. You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding Contract. You shall not use this section if you are not competent to enter into contract under the applicable laws.
2. In order to use this website, registered mobile verification is required. You must be a Customer and/or a person authorized by the Customer in order to use the services on this website. The information you provide in the CAF must be complete and accurate. Jasnet Networks reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Jasnet Networks deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or DOT/Governmental request.
3. The facility for online payment(s) through credit card/ net banking account(s) is available for select credit cards and net banking account(s) only.
4. The facility for online payment(s) through credit card/ net banking account(s) is available for select credit cards and net banking account(s) only.
5. When making any online payment(s) through your credit card/ net banking account(s), You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. The Payment Gateway will redirect You to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third party(ies). Jasnet Networks does not control the payment gateway or associated third party(ies) website and is not responsible for any transactions on the non- Jasnet Networks website(s). Jasnet Networks is not responsible for, shall have no liability for and disclaims all warranties whatsoever expressed or implied related to the non-Jasnet Networks website, including without limitation any warranties related to performance, security, stability, or non-infringement of the title of the non-Jasnet Networks website(s) and website content or any controls downloaded from the non- Jasnet Networks website.
6. If the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier declines payment, Jasnet Networks shall be under no obligation to bring this fact to Your attention. You should check with your Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier, that payment has been deducted from your account.
1. Any one time charges paid to Jasnet Networks at the time of installation are non refundable.
2. Company may extend refund to User only for his/her first payment in case of no-feasibility for building new connection to requested address.
3. Online refund may be extended to the User, when the transaction is incomplete, in the sense that the User’s plan is not renewed, but online payment has been generated.
4. Every Transaction Reversal would attract Transaction Reversal Charges as levied by the Payment Gateway Service Provider.
Jasnet Networks reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions without any prior notification to You; therefore You are advised to check these regularly. You can read the latest version of the Terms and Conditions by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” link provided on each page of this website.